I had left the house to interview the alleged true actor Karthik

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-had-left-house-to-interview-alleged.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZH74F_W2Mendofvid[starttext]Actor Karthik Muthuraman, the son of the late legendary actor. Karthi is known for starring in numerous films. Karthik's son Gautham Karthi is currently starring in the films. The film's popularity exploded in the family passed  great.

Karthik Currently, Alwarpet, kasturirankan estate, lives in the 1st street. Karthik Teynampet Chennai on Monday gave a complaint at the police station.

The complaint, his father, actor Muthuraman purchased the property in its destination the property of his brother-in-law along with the snatched, and assets hears threats and to, and her mother, blindfolded, assets , and his destination the property, restore, and his life is in danger, and his own defense Karthik was said to provide.

Ciesar Teynampet police received the complaint petition. Just gave me a receipt. The case does not record anything. The petition after the trial was over.

In this case, in retaliation for the complaint Actor Karthik, Karthik and his mother on the culoccana, Action memorandum Teynampet police gave last night.

My youngest son, Karthik's complaint is invalid. My name Alwarpet, Chennai, CB Ramaswamy Road to the property. I am writing to my eldest son was named Ganesh gave those assets. The property was cheating on me, my son Kartik who have received a written complaint is not true.

Karthi to have a share in the property, and his henchmen myself and my eldest son Ganesha bullying. Therefore, to provide adequate security for me, Karthik and take appropriate action.

Thus, as stated in his complaint to the police said culoccana

Karthik told reporters today in this position when he said: -

Poyas a home in the Garden of the problems between me and my brother has been reiterated. Appatments building as the place, they said I could live. But he refused to accept it. He is not ready to complete the following problem. If he fails to complete the issue in two days cattappata have decided to prosecute. Otherwise, it is alleged that I had left the house. I'm from the same home until now, said Karthik.[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))