The devotee should I marry nittiyananta tying says Krishna devotee kollywood news

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-devotee-should-i-marry-nittiyananta.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF-1e-I4Sgcendofvid[starttext]Actor Ranjit second that I do not care about getting married to Priya Raman said.
Curiyavamcam, Valli, who has acted in many films including cinnaraja Priya Raman, fell in love and were married to actor Ranji.

They have two children, both in the last year due to a difference of opinion, and divorced.

In this case, actress, life of the disciple, ultra paktaiyumana rakacutavai 2 Ranjith announced that he was going to get married.

However piriyaraman said, I have a lot of confidence, I can stand on their own feet.

I do not need a male companion, never to marry again.

I have two sons, and they will show who lived tayavuminri.

No one should get married, it's their choice.

I am a devotee of Lord Krishna, the direction of the walk, what has to happen, it would be fine.
[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))