Unidentified persons threatened, and inhibit the progression of the plot - shock report Vijay Sethupathi

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2014/11/unidentified-persons-threatened-and.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVA7gIgSroendofvid[starttext]Vijay Sethupathi vacantakumaran film studio is 9 arkecures remain in dispute. That would've been completely out of the picture, today announced Sethupathi Vijay, Vijay Sethupathi vacantakumaran image ad with the picture appeared in the Daily News.

 Thus, the re-cast oppukkontara Vijay Sethupathi vacantakumaran the confusion arose. In this case report is to cetupatiyitam Vijay explaining his position.

 In the film's studio 9 vacantakumaran arkecures the agency did I signed up. But because of a mistaken arkecures that's due to the vulgarly vacantakumaran film I was to stay away from the last six months ago, I purchased an advance amount of Rs 9 lakh including interest, was told the same day.

 But Suresh did bother me constantly asking for millions. Also, some unidentified persons were coming to me with threats. Following this, the actor made a complaint to the President Sarath Kumar. Then the producer association, including actor Association Executives Following talks in the presence of mine took reasonable vacantakumaran release from the film asked me entirely.

 Back on the same theme, emphasizing the actor's union issued a letter of complaint. In light of this, today I am acting in a Tamil newspaper ad've seen the movie vacantakumaran shocked. Actions such as the implementation of planned objectives know my stunting.

 I am currently in the squatter movement Jananathan final phase of the film is shooting in the shooting. This was followed in the preparation of Dhanush and I'm a goon to attend the filming of the movie. In this case, the message has to be initiated by vacantakumaran film has been very stressful.

 Studio 9 is the proprietor of such actions on the law as well as Suresh itupatuvareyan constantly, constantly threatened me that if the police would take action as well. On this issue, the actor and producer associations to defend myself with the hope that the Union of waiting, the report said Vijay Sethupathi.[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))