Sri Lankan Beauty Jacqueline Fernandes and Salman Khan Hot Romance Scenes

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2015/01/sri-lankan-beauty-jacqueline-fernandes.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf4VvUqHxeQendofvid[starttext]Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandes so few films were when they came from Sri Lanka. Slowly he struck his foot in Bollywood. But he did not success that Deepika and Kareena got Katrina, then came up with Salman Khan Jacqueline became the Godfather. Salman finally changed the fate of Jacqueline. Jacqueline won the 'kick' fell back and turned the fortunes of Jaqueline. Well it's true that the fate of many polished actor. Jacqueline in an interview to a newspaper openly praised Salman. Jacqueline said, "kick" to the re-launched my career. It would not be wrong if I say my second inning. Things are better for me after kick. Now the script is coming to me I will keep the freedom to say yes or no. Now I can use my roles in their roles.[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))