Bollywood Actress Vidhya Balan Upcoming Movie"Hamari Adhuri Kahani"Exclusive on Full Film

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2015/05/bollywood-actress-vidhya-balan-upcoming.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0UOSqlLLuAendofvid[starttext]Famous Bollywood actress Vidya Balan says that the cinema was considered an ominous time, had been on hold because of their movies. Vidya Balan said, my family believed that the world of cinema is very poor. I told my parents that I'm supposed to just one movie and then I will leave. I signed up for Malayalam film and he was put into cold storage. He later came up to me and three films, but he also went on the back burner. Vidya Balan says that beginning in the days of conflict with their parents were plenty who wanted to come before them in movies, so was his desire that a movie is completed. He said I Euphoria (band) was shooting for, Parineeta director Pradeep Sarkar from the same time. He said I Bnounga the film. I said, how many came and went. I did not believe them, but later in Parineeta with him.[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))