American Hollywood Actress Salma Hayek Best Sexcy Videos

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2015/06/american-hollywood-actress-salma-hayek.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2M9sPBm2Iendofvid[starttext]Mexican actress Salma Hayek recognized that her sexy side opened the doors in the United States. During an interview on France 2 channel about his new film 'Tale of Tales', the actress spoke tag 'sex symbol' carrying for years. "When I started my career I was a little confused about it being a sex symbol. He dreamed of being a good actress, a talented actress. I wanted to explore new roles and characters. And me sexy bothered me. At the same time, to be honest, in my circumstances in the United States, if they had not been interested in my sexy side would not have wanted me. It's weird because I tried, but did not want me. " Hayek also said that things have changed and now, at age 48, does not bother you that sexy look. "At 48 I am very happy that I consider sexy. At that age it becomes very nice. "[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))