Hollywood Actress Sofia Vergara Hot Scenes for "Two Crazy in Fuga"Film

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2015/06/hollywood-actress-sofia-vergara-hot.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh5zqKSjdcAendofvid[starttext]Federal-Reese Witherspoon .Distrito invited the Colombian Sofia Vergara part of the movie 'Two crazy in Fuga' she produces, believing that the Latin talent does not receive much attention. "He did not receive as much attention as I should; so I wanted to focus on a story that included some of it. Immediately thought of Sofia, for his great talent and the ease with which to connect not only the Hispanic community but to the general public, "said Witherspoon. What they are not imagined both the camaraderie born from the filming of the movie, which opens this Friday in Mexico."I never imagined I'd end up being such good friends, especially because we are so different. But after two months be sharing scenes a very good chemistry between the two was created, "said Sofia Vergara conference. Despite having started their careers away comedy, both stressed their success in the genre. "I feel very comfortable in comedy, because I feel it gives me a lot. The truth is I do not feel a need to get away from it, "Vergara said.[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))