Geraldine Bazan Mexican Actress Escaped Serious Injury in Cliff Accident Live Video

[postlink] http://indianfilmhits.blogspot.com/2015/08/geraldine-bazan-mexican-actress-escaped.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIELVXykkjUendofvid[starttext]Actress Geraldine Bazan, who is 32 years old and two daughters, posted on his Instagram account some videos that show when you slip on a rock on the beach of Acapulco, Mexico.It was just a scare !, as it could have been hit by falling stones. "Yesterday almost lost me .. !!! In an activity I do every time I come to Acapulco for the first time almost have an accident by distracted, I slipped and I could have hit me with stones fall, "he wrote in his Instagram account, which has more than 490 thousand followers. "Fortunately I suffered only a scratch and shock of all. I share this to tell you that we must always be focused, accidents happen, "added the couple Gabriel Soto.[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))